Out of stock
- 100% Wool (Black)
- Lining reused cotton sheets from De Forenede Dampvaskerier
- Cap sizes available in S M L & XL
- The leather strap is veg. tanned cowhide from German Cows
- Handmade in the last capmaking factory in Denmark
- Made on the Island of Bornholm
All set to adjust with a leather strap tanned using rhubarb extract instead of the usual hazardous toxics being used in the tanning industry. The cow and the production of the leather origins from Germany. The sailorcap is then handmade on Bornholm in Denmark.
The Sailor Cap is also called miki hat in some countries. The style is old, and because of the lack of brim, it does not fall off in windy surroundings. Thus being used by many sailors throughout history.
This particular cap comes in sizes for very small, to very big heads. It is handmade in the very only capmaking factory in Denmark. Located on Bornholm and solely run by Wilgart. The skilled makers of caps are placed just inside a deep forest, on the premises of Soldalen. A place that also hosts a circus festival and an apple juice press. All local made.