- The magazine celebrates its 10th anniversary. The magazine is in Danish language.
- Published by the guild Danish millnay, capmaking & Hatmaking
- 18 members
- 32 Pages about Danish craftsmanship and headwear.
The magazine is the essence of the development and status of Danish Millnars & Hatmakers at the beginning of the 21st century. See how a Danish handmade hat or cap is relevant, and get an understanding of the people who daily develop the headwear subjects towards success in a changing and unpredictable world. Denmark is rich in craftsmen and professionals in the hat industry, and here in the hat magazine you can meet them. All Danish craftsmen working with headwear in 2021 are represented.
Can be picked up at our hat shop in Copenhagen or Bornholm and ordered online. The magazine about hats and caps is free.
Journalists who have participated
- Torsten Grunwald, editor of Sartorial Notes
- Niels Fez, cultural writer at Politikken News
- Jakob Bo Andersen, journalist at Copenhagen Craftsman Association
In 2021, Danish Millners and Hattemakers published this magazine, where they tell about what is happening in the small, culture-bearing industry.
The magazine was published in connection with the Guild’s 10th anniversary.
Among the then 18 members, all Danish craftsmen in the bridle trades include: Hatmakers, Capmagers & Millners.